+ The description
+ System of release of the fulfilled gases
+ Cooling system
+ Fuel tank and the fuel pump
+ The air filter and воздухозаборные channels
+ Injection system
+ Transmission and transmission
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Brake system
+ Antiblocking system of brakes
+ Wheels and tyres
- Kuzovnaja electrosystem
Minus to "weight"
Orientation in electrosystem
The central switchboard
The additional block of the relay
The relay and management blocks
The unloading relay of contact Х
The table of safety locks
+ The full electroscheme of car Audi 80: the 2-litre 4-cylinder engine (66 kw)
+ The 2-litre 4-cylinder engine (85 kw)
+ The 2,3-litre 5-cylinder engine (98 kw)
+ The 2,6-litre 6-cylinder engine (110кВт)
+ Additional equipment
+ The storage battery
+ The generator
Condition check клинового or полилинового a belt
Tension клинового a belt
Tension клинового or поликлинового a belt
Torn клиновой a belt
Overheat of the engine because of damage клинового a belt
The review wedge and полиwedge belts
Replacement клинового a belt
The list of malfunctions
The list of malfunctions
+ Ignition system
+ Signalling devices
+ Devices and auxiliary devices
+ Heating and ventilation
+ Body elements
+ Search of malfunctions
canadian health care mall
The relay and management blocks
Sight under back seat Audi of 80 versions a sedan
On an illustration on the additional block of the relay (2) under a back seat of sedan Audi 80 the double relay (1) antiblocking systems is necessary. This relay can be used in the cars equipped in appropriate way and as the relay of protection against an overstrain of system of inclusion of a pillow of safety. On the same place it is possible to put and the relay of electronic blocking of differential (EDS). The Nearby cell 21 in sedans usually remains empty. In the following cell 20 the relay of a screen wiper of back glass of versatile person Audi 80 is inserted. In a cell 19 (near to a car outer side) it is located by the relay of switching-off of the back antifog headlights, established on models, with a factory complete set the tjagovo-drawbar (turnbuckle).
Variety of the relay and the blocks of management located in the central switchboard or on the additional block of the relay at the left under the instrument panel or under a back seat concerns onboard electrosystem.
The simple switching relay is applied first of all to powerful consumers of a current. It has a following basis: if to spend a food on long cable lines through corresponding switches pressure losses will be a consequence. Besides, contacts of switches are exposed to the big loading because of большего a current. At the relay scheme the switch is used only for a low current, the current consumer, and its relay is thus connected not directly.
If the switching command arrives not from the switch, and from the management block, the same picture: sensitive electronic elements cannot spend the big currents without damage to themselves.
- Certain relays can carry out additional functions. So, the relay of the index of turn includes blinking impulses, and the relay of system of washing of glasses and a screen wiper operates faltering action and work without water of a screen wiper after washing of glasses.
- Management blocks are supplied more or less difficult electronic systems for certain functions, sometimes in them the relay is established also. As an example it is possible to name the management block electric window lifterами or the block of management of a delay of switching-off of light in salon.
Principle of action of the switching relay
- At inclusion of the corresponding consumer of a food in the relay the electric chain from the plug 86 (arriving «a switching current») to the plug 85 (case) becomes isolated.
- Thanks to it an electromagnet, overcoming resistance of a spring, draws powerful contact and thus closes an electric chain for «a working current».
- For prevention of losses of pressure the working current is spent on the shortest way directly to the plug 30 relays and therefrom further – under condition of the closed contacts through the plug 87 to the food consumer.
- Sometimes there is also a plug 87 and. It is rigidly connected with the plug 87, that is carries out the same function.
Search of malfunctions of switching relays
- On the plug 30 always should be pressure, in that case if speech does not go about the relay which consumer depends on other consumer. An example: pressure on the relay of a back antifog lantern moves only in the event that light is included.
- For pressure stock-taking to take to (put forward) the relay and to touch with a needle electrode of a control bulb the plug 30 in a relay socle. Absence of pressure means wire rupture.
- To remove the relay, the plug 86 to connect to a positive pole of the storage battery, and the plug 85 with the case ("weight"). The electromagnet coil should (is clearly audible) to draw relay contact, otherwise the relay is faulty.
The help at the defective switching relay
- To take out the relay from a nest.
- To connect plugs 30 and 87 in a cell of the relay by means of a writing paper clip or a short slice of a wire. Thanks to it the corresponding consumer will receive a direct current.
- For switching-off to remove this crosspiece as the corresponding switch in this case is bypassed.
On the removed cover (7) central switchboards in the short form (6) are displayed a possible arrangement of the relay and safety locks. In the same place there are small plastic flat-nose pliers for a detachment of safety locks. In the central switchboard various relays (1), tips for diagnostic devices (2), safety locks 1–21 (3), and also additional safety locks 23-32 (4) are visible. Further four spare safety locks (5) are placed.