+ The description
+ System of release of the fulfilled gases
+ Cooling system
+ Fuel tank and the fuel pump
+ The air filter and воздухозаборные channels
+ Injection system
+ Transmission and transmission
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Brake system
+ Antiblocking system of brakes
- Wheels and tyres
Wide tyres and wheels
Pressure check in tyres
The control of a condition of tyres
The control of an inhaling of wheel bolts
Balancing of wheels
Purchase of new tyres
+ Kuzovnaja electrosystem
+ Ignition system
+ Signalling devices
+ Devices and auxiliary devices
+ Heating and ventilation
+ Body elements
+ Search of malfunctions
Purchase of new tyres
At models Audi 80 not too a wide choice of the serial sizes of tyres. The sizes 195/65 R 15 and 205/65 R 15 are offered the driver only.
The short description of properties and features of both sizes of tyres which can be established on Audi 80 is more low resulted. You can use what combinations of tyres/rims for your car, you learn from documents of your car.
- Even the standard size 195/65 R 15 already very well looks on Audi 80. While on early modelling series the narrowest tyres looked already бедновато, now this tyre visually makes absolutely high-grade impression. The same it is possible to tell and about dynamic properties: 195 tyres more than are sufficient – including at powerful engines.
- At tyres in the size 205/65 R 15 first of all bribes appearance. In comparison with 195 tyres service life of more expensive tyre covers only ненамного, and dynamic properties practically the same. So re-equipment is interesting only to those who likes to move quickly on the car Audi 80 and who likes appearance of wide tyres.
- 205 tyres can be established on the same wheels, as 195. Therefore at re-equipment it is absolutely unessential to buy and new ободы.
If on your car there are tyres of the standard size 195/65 R 15 it is possible – depending on an operation place – you can go in the winter and by summer tyres under condition of sufficient depth of a profile.
- As to wide 205/65 R 15 tyres here business is worse, especially on models with more powerful engines. These tyres are inclined – not in the last instance at the expense of more "rigid" mark HR – to early пробуксовыванию on snow and on ice. In this case hardly it is possible to do without purchase of special winter tyres.
- At purchase of winter tyres you can choose between usual tyres M+S with which it is possible to go only 160 km/h, and expensive high-speed tyres.
- In cars which can faster move, than it is supposed by the caused maximum speed of the winter tyre (the beginning of the head see), on the instrument panel there should be a tablet with instructions of the maximum speed of tyres. The maximum speed of your car is specified in the certificate on registration.
- The tyre of type M+S with depth of a profile less than 4 mm to what it is not suitable in the winter. If, for example in mountains, use of winter rubber is offered, tyres M+S admit those only a case when their profile makes a minimum of 4 mm.